How To Join Caledonia
Who can join Caledonia?
- People who have a primary diagnosis of severe and enduring mental ill health.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a resident in Falkirk District.
- Have had a tour of Caledonia to see if it is the place for you. Tour times below.
Caledonia Tour Times
Wednesday's from 10am
How do I get an application pack?
- You can phone Caledonia on 01324 - 501720 to ask for this to be posted out to you. Application packs are also made available during your tour.
Do I need to be referred to join?
- Yes, you need to be referred by a professional in your care/support i.e. C.P.N, Psychiatrist, Social Worker, Doctor etc..
Copyright © Caledonia 2016
No photos contained in this website may be used without the strict written permission of Caledonia management.